Frieling Racing iBoot Boot Mode Flashing Tool – Tricore Processors
Be the first to review this product
Frieling Racing iBoot system is the ultimate in bench flashing tool for professional tuners who want to program ECU’s that cannot be flashed via the OBDII port. Using the Master Cable with purchased licenses, you can connect with a OBDII pinout and power connector. This male end tool has wires for power, ground, kline, Can High, Can Low, and others needed. To flash a ECU in boot mode, you need to have a boot pin on the ECU to get power where needed. The iBoot does not supply these diagrams, however you can easily find these online
- C167 BOOT mode
- ST10 BOOT mode
- TriCore BOOT mode + Bosch MEDC17 security
- Requires Master Cable
- Requires purchasing protocols
- Purchasing software allows you to use the master cable for reading and writing (where applicable) on any vehicle that uses this specific protocol.
- Once you purchase the software, you will need to use the XDevice Manager in our Downloads section to send us your Reference Numbers. Once this is done, we can generate a specific license to activate the functionality.
- Purchase of this software without having a Master iFlash cable will not give you any functionality.
- This software cannot be used with the older SPI Wizard.
- This is a digital purchase and nothing is shipped.