Frieling Racing Siemens MSD8x | MSV8x BMW Protocol
Be the first to review this product
The Frieling Racing Com module – Siemens MSD8x | MSV8x BMW Protocol is a license to be used with the Master Cable for unlimited use. This supports MSD80, MSD81, MSV80, MSV80.1, MSD85.3 (E Series) and some other of MSV8x. It will correct the RAM checksum which is causing the torque modification to raise a checksum error.
- Siemens MSD8x | MSV8x BMW Protocol
- Purchasing a protocol allows you to use the master cable for reading and writing (where applicable) on any vehicle that uses this specific protocol.
- Once you purchase the protocol, you will need to use the XDevice Manager in our Downloads section to send us your Reference Numbers. Once this is done, we can generate a specific license to activate the functionality.
- Purchase of this protocol without having a Master iFlash cable will not give you any functionality.
- These protocols cannot be used with the older SPI Wizard.
- This is a digital purchase and nothing is shipped.